
I posted some photos last week of how my Christmas decorations were coming along at home, but I’ve made quite a lot of progress since then so I’ve decided to post some more. It also means I can join up with the Holly Bloggy Christmas Bash - Day 2,

which today is being hosted by A Baby Changes Everything. Do go along to the party so you can have a look at lots of lovely Christmas trees and styles of decorating - the ones I have looked at are absolutely inspirational!
Our Christmas tree in the living room is the photo on the top, and it is all based around gold and red. It’s my more “formal” tree and I chose a lot of the ornaments specially for it. The photo below it is the Christmas tree in our dining room and it is the tree that I put all the sentimental and traditional ornaments on, including all the ornaments my son made when he was a little boy, and even one I made in Kindergarten. I don’t care what colour they are, although I have a penchant for blue! This tree is always crowned with my very special angel.
She is my favourite Christmas ornament in the whole world. My Dad bought her for me when I was two years old, and every year he would help me put her on top of the tree. Apparently he told my Mom he bought it for “their little angel”, although I’m not sure exactly how angelic I really was as a child!! Anyway, when I got married, Mom and Dad gave me the angel, and every year since our son was two, my husband and I have helped him put it on our tree - except now he needs absolutely no help at all as he is seventeen and well over six feet tall! But he still puts her on the tree every year, and she is very special to him now as well.
Here’s a few more photographs of the decorations round our house this year:-

The dining room sideboard, and the fireplace in our living room.


The breakfast nook in the kitchen and the secretary in the hallway.

and my wreath and one of the two table centerpieces, made by the very talented ladies at The Green Parlour in Pangbourne, Berkshire.

Merry Christmas from my home to your home!!